Your current location：Home >news > company news
Necessity of using automated test equipment
Addtime：2018-07-09Source: Chuwen Hardware Products
For products in the market before the test is very necessary, it is directly related to the quality of products, this is our manufacturers to the brand, the consumer is responsible for a behavior, so the need to use automated testing equipment, the following hundred Tong first to introduce the manufacturers to explain its necessity.
1, automated testing equipment testing data more accurate
The human-type test to the tester's request is high, is affected by many aspects, may affect the test data, but the automated test equipment test only relies on the machine to run, the equipment automatic judgment good or bad, the data displays on the screen and saves, the test data relative artificial detection is much higher.
2, improve the testing speed of products
Automation if 80%, then use 2 people 1 days to complete the remaining 20% manual test, so that automated testing to improve the execution speed, using the same execution manpower can be combined with automation in the shortest possible time to complete the test execution.
3. Save Labor cost
Before the manual testing of several testers to the equipment of the corresponding testing of various data and automated testing of product data automatically test, automatic data to judge the quality of the technical requirements of technicians is not very high, while a technician can control more than one test equipment greatly reduce the labor costs. About the use of automated testing equipment and the need to introduce here, the purchase of automated test equipment first hundred, focus on testing fixtures, automated test fixture and other equipment development and production.
Shenzhen Chuwen Hardware Products Co., Ltd.
SHENZHEN CHU WEN METALS CO. LTD
Address: Shenzhen longgang district pinghu street flat new north road no. 55